Labels

Sunday, October 10, 2010

FAITH PROJECT

June 26, 2010

My project is: To think of faith as a seed as I help plant, care for, and harvest a vegetable garden.

My plan to carry out my project is:
1. Prepare the ground by clearing the weeds and tilling the soil.
2. Plant the seeds in the ground and fertilize.
3. Water and weed several times a week.
4. Harvest and eat the vegetables as they grow and ripen.


October 10, 2010

My evaluation of the project is: If you compare my little garden to faith, every vegetable demonstrated its own degree of faithfulness. The peppers and onions grew very well and responded to nourishment I gave them; their faith is strong. The carrots had days where they struggled but faithfully pulled through. The tomatoes started off strong but withered in the end despite the good nourishment they received. The pumpkins grew well but never produced fruit and therefore were good for nothing. The watermelon never did grow. The corn grew and flourished despite the lack of nourishment - they found their own. I hope my faith can be like the corn, onions, or peppers, grown tall and strong and full of fruit.

No comments: