Labels

Sunday, July 24, 2011

KNOWLEDGE PROJECT

May 2011

My project is: To improve my health with regular exercise, healthy eating, and adequate rest.

My plan to carry out my project is:
1. Exercise for 120 minutes per week = Zumba, walking, jogging, aerobics, etc.
2. Learn how to cook 5 healthy dinners and then make them: Wheat Berry & Edamame Salad, Quinoa Salad, Fish Tacos, Chicken & Veggie Pasta, Vegan Burgers & Oven Fries, Fruit for Dessert.
3. Drink approximately 72 ounces or 9 cups of water every day.
4. Sleep between 7-8 hours every night - plan to go to bed early.


July 24, 2011

The Word of Wisdom truly is inspired by our Heavenly Father. As I made the time to exercise I felt so much better about myself on the inside and the outside. When my meals were healthy I had more energy and could truly appreciate all the wonderful, healthy foods we have been given. I especially noticed how much more satisfying a bowl of fruit is over a bowl of ice cream. I know that as I continue to live the Word of Wisdom, exercise and eat the good things, I will become more physically fit and even spiritually fit because the Lord will show me the hidden treasures of knowledge. A wonderful incentive!

No comments: