Labels

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Knowledge #2

2. In your journal list talents you have and others you would like to develop. Read Matthew 25:14–30. Learn a new skill or talent that will help you care for your own future family or home (for example, playing the piano, singing, budgeting, time management, cooking, sewing, or child care). Share with your family, class, or Young Women leader what you have learned.

~ Talents I have ~
* piano playing
* cooking and baking
* cleaning
* organizing
* party planning
* teaching

~ Talents I want to develop ~
* budgeting
* sewing
* choral singing
* dancing

~ Learn a new skill or talent: Budgeting ~


March 13, 2011
I have discovered that I am not very good at budgeting. I understand the concept perfectly but I don't have enough discipline. I definitely needs lots more practice at the talent of budgeting. And I need to better understand and appreciate the art of delayed gratification that comes with saving up for something I want. I promise to continue working at this talent and striving each month to become better at it because it is such an important skill to have.

No comments: