Labels

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Integrity #2

2. Conduct a self-assessment of your personal integrity. Ask yourself the following questions: Do I avoid gossip, inappropriate jokes, swearing and profanity, and being light-minded about sacred subjects? Am I completely truthful, morally clean, honest, dependable, and trustworthy in my schoolwork and other activities? Pray daily for strength and for the guidance of the Holy Ghost to help you live with integrity. Write in your journal the things you can do to improve your personal integrity and at least one new habit you want to develop.


~ Self-Assessment of my Integrity ~
I think as a youth I probably fell short in the category of integrity while I was still trying to figure out who I was and my place in the world. Though better now, there is always room for improved integrity in my life.

~ Improve Integrity ~
I am going to do better at work. I will make sure all my work is done as much as it can be before I move on to personal projects. I will also be better at paying for the personal copies and printouts I make on the work printer. I know that by so doing I will be able to have greater integrity and stand with confidence before the Lord.

No comments: