Labels

Monday, April 19, 2010

Book of Mormon - The Book of Enos

April 19, 2010: This is one of my favorite books in the Book of Mormon. There are just so many beautiful things written in those short 27 verses. I love to see how Enos' soul cried and hungered for forgiveness and then it was given to him by the voice of the Lord. Verse 10 tells us again that we live in a holy land - that is such a comfort in a time of war such as we are in now. Verse 12 the Lord promises Enos (and me) that He will grant the desires of his heart - but the Lord later says all is done in His own due time. And finally, verse 27. I am certain that Enos had received the second anointing because he knows that the Savior has prepared a place for him in the mansions of the Father. How great would that be - to be sure of your exaltation like Enos. I pray that I will live like Enos - repent of my sins, work unceasingly for the Kingdom, and prepare in all ways for exaltation.

No comments: