Labels

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Book of Mormon ~ Ether 12

November 13, 2010: This is my new favorite chapter. I love the discussion on faith, hope, and charity. With all that has transpired lately in our life I have been kind of depressed. I can imagine that Moroni was also very depressed being alone and the last surviving Nephite. I am sure this chapter is in part for him as he reminds himself to have faith and hope and hang on to the end. His words are also bringing me much needed comfort as I deal with my own small loss and tragedy. Have hope, Chelsea! Have hope and faith that it will all work out and be more wonderful than I could have imagined. It may not be in this lifetime but if I remain faithful then it will happen in the next and I will receive my mansion with the Father.

No comments: