Labels

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Book of Mormon ~ Moroni 10

November 21, 2010: I did it! I finished the Book of Mormon before the general session of our stake conference. I love this book and I am so grateful for the testimony I have of its truthfulness.

I am curious, though, why do you suppose Moroni finishes the Book with scripture about the gifts of the spirit? Is it to help us realize and recognize all the blessings that we have been given? Then as we recognize that these blessings come from Heavenly Father our faith will increase because we know that we are loved and that God is aware of us.

I am thankful that we have the Book of Mormon to give us strength and power to get through this life. What a blessing it is to be part of this gospel and to have another opportunity to read the Book of Mormon.

No comments: