Labels

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Testimony

I know that my Savior lives and loves me. I know that He came to this earth and suffered and died to take away my sins, my shortcomings and weaknesses, my pain and sorrow. I know that if I keep the commandments, repent, and exercise my faith that the power of the atonement will have full effect in my life. I am so grateful for the testimony that burns in me of the truthfulness of the gospel and the plan of salvation. I know that I will pass through struggles and challenges in this life but they will strengthen me and the Savior will comfort me because He knows what I am going through and wants me to be successful so that I will one day return to live again with Him and our Heavenly Father. I love this Young Women Program and the light and knowledge it gives me. The gospel is true! In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

No comments: